People who watch a video of your product are as much as 85% more likely to purchase. Our brains process visuals over 60,000 times faster than text. A wall of text is too long. People don’t have the time to read it. An image is too short, it doesn’t give the customer enough information. The answer, then, is video. When you talk about it, people grasp the value immediately, but you don’t have time to sit down with every possible user and walk them through it. That’s where the power of the demo video comes in you can capture your product’s best features and unique use case all while entertaining and engaging your audience. Plus, it’s easier for fans to pass around to tell their own peers why they love your product so much! A well-planned VIDEO process will take them from beginner user to that ‘Aha!’ moment where they realize your product is what they’ve needed all along.
• Video equals higher viewer retention. The information retained in one minute of online video is equal to about 1.8 million written words. (Source: Brainshark)
• Mobile and tablet shoppers are three times as likely to view a video as laptop or desktop users. (NPD)
Fundamentally, the goal of advertising has always been to have your business stand out in your marketplace from your competition and be chosen and remembered by consumers. Most small to medium size businesses that I work with constantly have the struggle of wanting to do everything to stand out while keeping a mindful eye on staying within a budget for their marketing efforts. Advertising your business in such a fragmented market space today can get costly and without measures in place to determine what the best mediums to market with, it’s hard to figure out how you can capture a low-cost
marketing ROI? That answer is simple: Video Marketing. That unequivocal statement came from Burcu Akan, BakanTV founder andCommunication Producer at online video platform provider, Akan says that a video is an integral tool that helps drive the customer journey; it leads consumers through channels, content, and eventually to a purchase.
BAKANTV offers All-Inclusive video production packages and competitive pricing. Choose leading BAKANTV Video Production Services for your business! … Simply call us for a Custom Quote or to receive our Freelance Rate Sheet with full service offering.
• 87% of online marketers use video content according to Outbrain.
• Enjoyment of video ads increases purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139% according to Unruly.
• According to researchers it is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video.
• 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
• Blog posts incorporating video attract three times as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
• And if you’re dying to show up on the front page of Google search results, having a video on your landing page can make it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of those results.
• Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors, doubles their time spent on the site and has a 157% increase in traffic from search engines.
• Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them.
• Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in the text.
• 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process
Internet Retailer reports that shoppers who viewed a video on Stacks and Stacks product pages were 144% more likely to add to cart than other shoppers.
- By 2016, 2/3rds of the worlds mobile data traffic will be video according to (Cisco).